Thinking Free

Perhaps how I percieve our universe is the most godforsaken excuse for philosophy ever to emit from the mouth of a human being. Then again, one day I may be right.

Sunday, June 05, 2005

Oh boy...

Well the last post should why you should never, ever post drunk and anrgy with someone. Though I am tempted to remove it, I feel I am obliged to keep it to prove some sort of point, I dunno, that maybe I am sometimes ridiculously idiotic myself. My tirade against my flatmates (who I get along fine with, btw) was unjustified, and whereas I do have my frustrations with them from time to time, I do find myself regretting the genuine hate I seemed to be spewing about them there.

Anyway, enough of that. Today the last of them left the flat to go home for summer, leaving me stuck up here for another week with nothing but...well, this laptop for company. I will admit it is nice having my own true private space for once, and the break from the silliness of my flatmates is welcoming, but somehow I feel almost nostalgic, given that it is the end of term and that I am already half way through university and everything else. Time has become, I dunno, much wierder up here, so much faster do the hours fly, so much more I seem to be both yearning for free time and then finding myself at a loose end now I have such leisure.

All in all, tis been a good year, aside from the rise of blood poisioning last exam period, meanign a resit in August and more studying. Nonetheless, life is pretty good, I'm sorted for accomadation and courses next year, and my exams and coursework went far better than I would have hoped for (esp. Economics, which has proved far harder than I imagined it) and so I'm not going to be complaining. This summer is gonna be interesting. Trips to and from America, my 21st, efforts to find applicable employment and getting leaner, fitter and stronger are all significant etchings on the 'to do' list, and somehow I think at least of these things are gonna end being mutually exclusive in terms of satisfaction.

Can't complain however.

NationStates is currently filling my time as much as Ive wanted it to, but design work for Knootoss, Credonia and Movodor is ensuring Im kept busy on the laptop. My article on the NS Wiki is also at last being updated, and future RPs are also needing to be written at some point over the next few days. Somehow it seems more daunting than my recent finals, funny really, given that I am meant to be doing this for relaxation and fun. (Well, Im still having fun, at least :D)

All in all, life is good. Would like to post something more substancial but cant have everything.

TTFN.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home