Thinking Free

Perhaps how I percieve our universe is the most godforsaken excuse for philosophy ever to emit from the mouth of a human being. Then again, one day I may be right.

Friday, October 21, 2005

Friday night and I am not going out...

Sounds pretty depressing, but to be honest I'm glad to finally have a weekend whereI'm not spending half of it getting drunk or recovering from it. Saves the forty odd pounds I usually spend by the end of the night too. Going out in Aberdeen has certainly declined since I arrived over two years. Maybe its just being too familiar, maybe its just me getting older, but still it seems like less and less each week that I can be bothered to go out, and even the last few weeks when I have its more a question of me going for the sake of going rather than actually intending to have a full-blown night out.

Certainly some things have changed, the University Unions have drastically reduced in quality (ie the prices have gone up), and Liquid still seems to be the shittest experience on Earth. Okay, I admit its still one above having your genitals being run a mangle, but finishing every single fucking night there is beginning to get annoying. Anyway...

Life is actually pretty swell. Despite losing the laptop, in fact maybe BECAUSE of losing it Ive entered the most productive part of my university career. Books are read and presentations made before the three hours before the seminar! So although all that will change when I get the laptop back, I am proud to say how much work I've been able to do. I'm also actively started looking for a job. Sponging off my parents, though easy, is not very rewarding and is something I wish to put right in the near future.

In Nationstates, Ive finally been able to update the Wiki, adding stuff Ive long needed to, and been able to do work on the RP boards. However, lacking the laptop I haven't been able to do much design work. Which is a shame.

An irrelevant post really, but hey, all two readers need to know I'm alive, right?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home