Thinking Free

Perhaps how I percieve our universe is the most godforsaken excuse for philosophy ever to emit from the mouth of a human being. Then again, one day I may be right.

Saturday, January 14, 2006

Hello again...update time.

Once again I find myself with an inexplicable gap in postings, once again I write nothing of note simply because nothing of note happened, or, well, at least I don't think it does.

Anyway, will post later about the holidays and Stockholm. More pressingly exam season is afoot. Aberdeen University's wonderful semi-annual mindscrew is once more upon us and these wonderful textbooks no longer quite seem enough to get me through. Decent coursework marks have set me up well enough, and it shouldn't be too hard to get a decent grade so long as I work at it (I will need to check up on my International Relations essay mark when I return but the feedback recieved so far is good). Of course, this year I need to do more than simply pass, certain marks will be needed to achieve something more than a 3rd rate pass, but I don't consider this a problem...yet.

Anyway, other news includes the unfortunate that we're having to sell the house. Well, not quite having to, but the sacrifices needed are simply not worth it. The house itself is going to fetch quite a bit, ridding us of the wonderful problems of loans and mortgages for a while. Given how cheap to rent it is around here finding somewhere new isnt going to be too much of a hassle.

Will post more later with some introspection or something.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home